Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

how dangerous of a driver r u?

4K views 59 replies 46 participants last post by  Kaiser 
#1 ·
#11 ·
You scored a 61% (B)! Your driving level is: a little risk

I guess I'm better than most think lol.

Funniest yet sad question was teh have you hit a pedestrian. That made me laugh. Hope no one has.

#16 ·
Funniest yet sad question was teh have you hit a pedestrian. That made me laugh. Hope no one has.
A friend of mine hit a kid on a bike. I was :bowrofl: when he said "All I saw was a kid flying over my car when I looked through the sunroof!

Crazy thing about it is my buddy was flipping out cuz...he just hit a kid. So he drove the kid home and his mom was furious not @ my buddy but @ her son. She looked @ my buddy and said "You would think he would learn thats the 3rd time this has happened" :eek3:

#23 ·
ive had three pedestrians hit me. one kid jumped off the sidewalk on his bike going the same way. the other was riding his bike and didnt stop in time when i parked.

the better story was when some kid jumped off the curb right into my front fender. i was only going 10mph looking for a house and he made a pretty big dent, lost 2 teeth and blood was running down my fender. his mom saw the whole thing and was yelling at him and apologizing to me :smiley-rofl:

#20 ·
You scored a 58% (C)! Your driving level is: average risk

kinda bull shit tho since for example it asks have i ever hit a pedestrian. well yes i have but i cant control the fact that a kid on a bike came out from behind a trailer and crossed in front of me without looking but i get knocked 7% for it

#24 ·
shit, im like the most unsafe driver?
but i answered one wrong, i never had minor or major accidents that are my fault
so i should b 50%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.