Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend might be getting a Fit. and im thinking of trading the rims while shes not around, I would assume they would fit, since its a 4 lug honda rim, But would they look good, any opinions?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aaaah that blows, for some reason i love t he design of the fit rims, and i like oem rims better for some reason. and since i cant afford what i want oem seem great at them moment lol.

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
If you picked up a set of spacers and rocked them that way i'd say it'll look very nice. There is someone else on the site that has the fit wheels. i think he recently posted in the 01-03 thread to give you an idea of what its like without a spacer

·
I'm not not licking toads
599 Posts
Those remind me of the '08 Accord rims. I didn't know the Fit had these.

·
Registered
649 Posts
i've been wondering about the fit rims and spacers myself. are extended wheel studs required for the spacers??

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might try it anyway, Were supposed to be going to today to look at some cars. and i'll price some spacers and extended studs, couldnt be that bad on my wallet.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha thats a really good deal, hopefully someone will trade with me down the road, but if my girlfriend doesnt notice i wont tell lol :dance:

·
Registered
717 Posts
If you were to trade her their would be a light that comes up on the dash for the TPMS that would be missing. If you were to take your old wheels and switch over the TPMS their would be no light. The wheels that are above are from the 09 Fit and the one that another member has are the 07-08 Fit rims. People are selling there stock rims all the time on the Fit forum if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, she said she would notice. I test drove one today, fancy flappy pedal i want one of those shifters.

·
Registered
717 Posts
The paddle shifters work pretty well actually and make the car very fun to drive around. Let me know if you have any questions about the 2009 Fit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts