Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to kno if i needed the whole lowering kit or just the springs to lower my car?and if i need the whole kit what does it consist of?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Please do a search through the forums about this before posting questions like this. Educate yourself... And as far as a lowering kit.. I dont really know what you mean since there's no "Kit" that you speak of.. There's pleanty of ways to do lower your car, the most common is aftermarket springs and struts, and you're good to go. Just research the the springs you want and how much of a drop they'll provide once you've installed them. And aftermarket struts are a good investment since stock ones just arent made for lowering springs. And when you lower your car it's good to invest in a camber kit as well since you're alignment will be messed up and once all that is done, go out and get an alignement done and you're set.

So.

Springs
Struts
Camber kit
Alignment.

One happy camper.

Research more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok you say there is no such thing as a lowering kit so then why is it that some websites will say lowering kits and other just say lowering springs...and before you start being all rude again calm down im barley learning about cars i dont know that much so i am trying to educate myself by asking questions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.