Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a quik ? pleaz dont bash.. simple ? will an rsx strut tower fit my em2.. found a good deal on a greddy strut bar and wanted to know if it would fit.. thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I am fairly certain any DC5 strut tower bar will fit in some way or form. Things that can determine correct fitment can be, but not limited to, the hood (you often have to cut a notch in the hood sometimes for the bar to clear on the corners), your intake. If it's stock, you should be able to get any bar to fit, although some will rest very close, if not on your stock air box. If you have an aftermarket intake (it can depend on the design), but most of the time you will need a bar that will go forward, or behind, the throttle body.

I hope you attempted to use the search button first.

Also, spelling correctly will help others better understand what you are saying. English > you.

Hope that helps.

·
mothafckin caveman
2,090 Posts
yeah most of them fit but as prancer said, some of them have clearing issues with the hood....like the spoon strut bar.

·
Registered
251 Posts
the greddy bar should fit. as long as your intake is stock. I'm looking into it also it looks like it will clear the ep3 ac lines on my swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts