Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread about legitamate and shitty shops seeing as I could find one. List your experinces, good or bad, a long with prices locations and names of anyone that either helped or hindered in the process. I'll be the first. About 3 years ago I used Jo-Tech for some minor work and had a great experince. A little price but they knew what they were doing. Over the past few months I've been trying to order exhaust and other parts with them and everything keeps just falling threw. Don't know if they've gone down hill or what. I will say though, they know what hey're talking about and they are pricey.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jotech is very good and very pricey! I used to go to them for my nissan that i have latley i have been hearing about them just bloing people off and not even helping them but im not sure.

I go to Autosport in lewisville i have known chris (owner) for a few years he has built some very fast hondas in his days. He can get anything u want at good prices i have bought alot of my parts for my 04 threw him and he does great work.

·
Registered
234 Posts
jotech - expensive but good work, although in some cases, i have heard of people getting there cars REALLY fucked up from getting work done over there..

intercrew - never been but from what friends say, its a pretty decent shop. on the down side again, its rumored that they get your personal address and then strip your car.. iono but thats what i heard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
jotech - expensive but good work, although in some cases, i have heard of people getting there cars REALLY fucked up from getting work done over there..

intercrew - never been but from what friends say, its a pretty decent shop. on the down side again, its rumored that they get your personal address and then strip your car.. iono but thats what i heard.

Man that sounds like when VSV was in carrollton they did the same thing they would make a copy of ur key and then find ur car and strip it to peaces i knew alot of people that it happen to.

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Who was the guy and what was the name of his shop that redoes carbon hoods?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts