Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
This is a open forum. You posted anyone can reply. Ur telling me noone else could open them for you? Come on man. Seriously.

Maybe you should read this thread:

http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97

You agree that EMHonda.com/7THGENHONDA.com and all administrators, moderators, and staff shall not be held responsible or liable for any transactions made through 7thgenhonda.com/emhonda.com or for the actions of any members of this site. 7thgenhonda.com and its staff does not offer any sort of insurance or buyer protection. The transaction is solely between you and the buyer or seller. You also agree that you are of 18 years of age or older. By accessing these forums you are agreeing to these terms and the risk you take here and agree 7thgenhonda.com holds no responsibility for the transactions that occur.

Remember that if your item is not shipped or you fear you are a victim of a scammer to notify us, and to file a claim with PayPal.

Buy, sell & trade at your own risk!

Always use good judgment when buying or selling.
Notice the bold red writing. :coffee:

If you didn't want anyone else to get involved in here you should've kept it to PM.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
dude your job and lack of time is not my problem. i dont have the receipt. no receipt no canadapost claim. Quit your whining. Im not going to do anything about this issue so you can keep complaining and if the mods really find it necessary they can ban me from the for sale section. But as far as im concerned its a done deal. i gave you lights you gave me money. the fact that you abused the buyer dispute thread and made a thread before even hearing from me is kinda dumb and misuse of this section. this thread should be closed as far as im concerned

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
you both can seriously go fuck yourselves, lock this thread please before this gets out of control. fucking bullshit losers, merry xmas everyone!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
well im just giving my side of the story its an open forum so anyone can reply. wow man lets watch the language. theres children on this forum. for the record i did all that i could do and unless canadapost gets back to me from my claim there is nothing going to happen.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Private Message: projector lights
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
jamis33

Total Points: 37,453.39
Donate

projector lights
hey so i took a quick measurement and i'll hopefully make a box outta cardboard and packing tape and guestimates put it at around 34.18 including tax so idk how much i'd like to get at least SOME money outta them on this deal but pm me and offer. im warning you the projectors have seen better days but they will work its just idk the brackets are messed but comes with 4 brand new h1 blubs which are worth like 30 alone so yeah let me know. i'll box them up and get them out if u still want. just know u need to drill the holes and possibly trim the brackets i made when you get them. the plastic broke so i took some 1/8" aluminum strips and epoxy putty to put them on and there is no way they'lll ever break. the plastic will break again before the aluminum comes loose
jamis33View Public ProfileSend a private message to jamis33Find More Posts by jamis33Add jamis33 to Your Contacts

Quick Reply

<p>
jamis33 said:
hey so i took a quick measurement and i'll hopefully make a box outta cardboard and packing tape and guestimates put it at around 34.18 including tax so idk how much i'd like to get at least SOME money outta them on this deal but pm me and offer. im warning you the projectors have seen better days but they will work its just idk the brackets are messed but comes with 4 brand new h1 blubs which are worth like 30 alone so yeah let me know. i'll box them up and get them out if u still want. just know u need to drill the holes and possibly trim the brackets i made when you get them. the plastic broke so i took some 1/8" aluminum strips and epoxy putty to put them on and there is no way they'lll ever break. the plastic will break again before the aluminum comes loose
</p>

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.Delete this Message​

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
they are inopperable, why would i want to keep these

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
Cause you paid for them. If you wanted flawless you could've bought the ricer headlights off ebay for like 40 more and they would've been brand new in the box. He stated they have seen better days. It's not like he said they looked in brand spankin new condition.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ok but there is " seen better days" and BROKEN!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
10-10-2010, 05:57 PM

Senior Member​

Total Points: 37,453.39
Donate

Re: projector lights
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002-dxsedan
Shipping address is,

ok i'll get it out probably wednesday just cuz everythings closed tomorrow and i have class all day tuesday but if u want 60 is good enough 60cdn. i feel bad cuz they arent in the greatest shape. and thats paypalled and everything. just send me 60 to [email protected] and we're all good i'll get it in the mail. u need any other parts too? what are ur future plans for the car?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
yo DJ you should pm her on youtube. see if you can get a date or something. did u see the size of her vagina shes prolly pretty easy

they arent in the best shape but they will still work. hell you could retrofit them and they'd be great. use your imagination. instead of just looking at something and saying its garbage cuz its not in like new condition, figure out how to make it work. you have to be more optimistic about things. i saw those lights and figured yeah a afternoon and some creativity and they're good to go.

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
i feel bad cuz they arent in the greatest shape. and thats paypalled and everything

If someone said that too me, that means I would not want to buy them. I mean he warned you they weren't in the greatest condition.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts