Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not sure where i was supposed to post but i`m trying here aswell. I regretfully bought jamis33 projector headlights a little while ago while i was away at work. so i'm finally home and was able to see those headlights today. first off there was no padding anywhere in your envelope for the lights. and there's alot more wrong than just a couple brackets broken. one of the bulbs was shattered, i hooked up one and it began to stink like melting plastic, wire for the halo is missing(not needed but still), your mighty putty fix for new brackets did not work at all. Projector on the right assembly is totally loose and they both rattle because of loose stuff inside.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah he's got a pm

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
X2 on the eBay projectors :rofl:

Y not take it to the post office and tell them it was damaged in transport? Idk how Canada post works but I know USPS has a 100 dollar applied insurance. :dunno:

·
I love whale penis
5,006 Posts
X2 on the eBay projectors :rofl:

Y not take it to the post office and tell them it was damaged in transport? Idk how Canada post works but I know USPS has a 100 dollar applied insurance. :dunno:
Word X2....$100 only on International Packages.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i went onto canada post website yesterday to fill out a claim and only the shipper can. soooooooooo, hopefully jamis can get this rolling soon

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Mmmm.. I have eBay projector and mine have held up fine for the two years i've had them. Guess it varies. I mean, for $100-120 you pay for them, you do get what you pay for. I guess some just get more lucky than others.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
im working on it but im trying to find the recipt because i dont have the dimensions. i might make them up. also i dont know if canada post will do anything because it had no added insurance on it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
good to see your not hiding jamis hope all of this gets worked out. makes me feel better when people step up and try to make things right

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dimensions are about 24"x8"x18", not exactly sure because i've left to go to work for a month. probably weighed about 8 lbs. Let me know if this sounds close, because i'm totally guessing

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hello?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so what's going on with this, i'd like an update because these are useless and i'm getting pissed

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's not the lights fault, packaging and shipping sucked

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still waiting for this to be resolved, 25 days later

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Dude grow up. You are out 35 dollars. It's not like you lost 500-1000 dollars.
are you serious? fuck you, money is money, why should anybody have to experience this no matter what the amount. You can seriously fuck off because you're not helping this at all. Anyone else on here that has been in my position would be just as annoyed as i am.

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
U went about this the wrong way. U gave Jamie like 3 hours between your pm and making this thread. Some people can't get on here on a daily basis 24/7. You gave him no time to respond before coming in here making a thread.

On top of that, you took forever to even open the package after he shipped. Even if you couldn't have opened it yourself, I'm sure you could've had someone open it and check it yourself. Jamie told you these werent perfect but you bought them anyways. If you wanted perfect ebay lights you could've bought them new for another 40 bucks.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
ok ive been doing my best but seriously look at it from my point of view you sent me $60 cdn -3% paypal fees = 58.20-$25ish (i dont know exact amount since i threw out recipt after you told me you received the lights)
=33.20 in my pocket

so you paid $33.20 for headlights. then, i hear from you saying you got them so i dont keep my recipt. then 2 weeks later or so you make a thread BEFORE even hearing from me and you continue to to bump it as if thats going to do anything other than make me want to work with you even less. i file a dispute with canadapost and they dont get back to me since i didnt have all the proper information needed.

Its not like the headlights are unusable. Just fix them up. Its not like i took your money and didnt send you anything. I think you had way too high of expectations of what you were getting.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
U went about this the wrong way. U gave Jamie like 3 hours between your pm and making this thread. Some people can't get on here on a daily basis 24/7. You gave him no time to respond before coming in here making a thread.

On top of that, you took forever to even open the package after he shipped. Even if you couldn't have opened it yourself, I'm sure you could've had someone open it and check it yourself. Jamie told you these werent perfect but you bought them anyways. If you wanted perfect ebay lights you could've bought them new for another 40 bucks.
I'm sorry that I have a job that takes me from my home. Which makes it impossible to pick up packages from the post office. Seriously go away, not your battle bud. I know Jamie's trying but almost a month is a little to long, pay me back take your lights, you deal with canada post.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts