Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 240sx straight up he needs a sohc and i want to go fast cant get any better lol
what u think

180 whp
160 torque i aint bitching hes a good friend so i kno i aint getting screwed ive known him since he first got the car so its striaght and vise versa with him and my hatch thoughts?

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
mm that'll be very nice....my roommie just got rid of his 240 about a month ago cause it kept giving him problems. it wasnt in the greatest shape, but he got a sentra spec v se-r, its nice haha. good luck w/ it!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it has a ka24 in it.. what ever that is [only know hondas]lol but its fast he whored my ass in my em2 hes throwing in a turbo also i love my friends

·
Flyin High®
4,468 Posts
just swap a sr20det in that and dont waste your time with the ka,unless the motor is solid and turbo it and it will have mad torque, compression test the motor and if it good than turbo if not just swap the sr in it , i used to own almost the the same, i say do the trade but watch out and dont smash it from doing mad drifting lol

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
just swap a sr20det in that and dont waste your time with the ka,unless the motor is solid and turbo it and it will have mad torque, compression test the motor and if it good than turbo if not just swap the sr in it , i used to own almost the the same, i say do the trade but watch out and dont smash it from doing mad drifting lol
yep, do full sylvia conversion as well. That will put a dent in the pocket. But it would be pure sex. Great car, i would like to have one someday, or an 86 corolla.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
yep, do full sylvia conversion as well. That will put a dent in the pocket. But it would be pure sex. Great car, i would like to have one someday, or an 86 corolla.
mm the 8-6.....very nice

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a 2jz ahhhh give me give me give me i got an s2k we should put it in. got a couple of ls1's tho laying around

·
Registered
384 Posts
Screw the SR20 swap, just drop an RB25 or RB26 in it...Skyline engine ftw!

I know a guy that has an RB25 in his and I've seen the RB26DETT swap done once.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts