Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a carbon fiber hood off of k20em2 and he shipped it a week ago. It hasn't gotten here yet and I haven't been able to get a straight answer out of UPS for a couple days. Well, today the lady told me that the last scan they had for it was on the 11th and that the shipper would have to issue a tracer for it. I asked her what that was and she said it was for a lost package. I said "so basically we don't know where my hood is?" and she was like "yes sir, I'm so very sorry" so I told her "tell UPS I said thanks for fuckin nothin" and hung up on her

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE A HOOD?! IT'S A HOOD!! IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A SMALL PACKAGE THAT GETS SHOVED IN A CORNER

IT'S A FUCKIN HOOD!!

Holy shit I'm so pissed right now...now I gotta contact k20em2 and see if he'll issue a tracer for this thing, I feel bad I gotta bring him in this...

If they can't find my fuckin hood they'll be issuing me a full refund...

:fu: UPS :fu:

·
Banned
0 Posts
dude no matter how pissed off you were, and i know you were, you should've stayed on the phone man. make them find a way to fix your problem, don't just quit and in the end, you're hanging. call them again and tell them how piss you were, and you ain't hanging up the phone until you fukking know where the fukk is your hood and ur not getting fukked.

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
man dude, sorry to hear. im sure it will turn up. id call up and talk to a manager there at UPS. talk to someone higher up and see if you can get results. that may work. gotta wsay, im glad i never have have issues with them. that could be the kiss of dealth.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I just got off the phone with them again. She said "well, I'm showing that it was unloaded at the Greensboro hub" and I was like "yeah, Greensboro's 2 hours away and that was 6 days ago, it doesn't take 6 days to get here from Greensboro." She said that I needed to contact the shipper and have them issue a tracer which will start an investigation at the last known location. I said "I just don't understand how you lose a hood, it's a big ass box" and she was like "I understand, you just need to have them issue a tracer, it may not even be lost."

So hopefully k20em2 will do that for me and maybe we can find this thing

If he has any trouble with this tracer thing then I'm goin over their heads and if need be I'll drive to fuckin Greensboro, it's only 2 hours away.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
I can't stand shipping companys either... they make you do all the work for lost packages/damaged packages. I got my hood and trunk damaged, all of the corners were sticking out of the box. But that's the retard bitch that sent them to me... She pretty much threw the hood and trunk in a box with no protection, how dumb can you be? I had to get a hold of the girl to file a damage claim and all of that BS. Garbage...

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Well I just got off the phone with them again. She said "well, I'm showing that it was unloaded at the Greensboro hub" and I was like "yeah, Greensboro's 2 hours away and that was 6 days ago, it doesn't take 6 days to get here from Greensboro." She said that I needed to contact the shipper and have them issue a tracer which will start an investigation at the last known location. I said "I just don't understand how you lose a hood, it's a big ass box" and she was like "I understand, you just need to have them issue a tracer, it may not even be lost."

So hopefully k20em2 will do that for me and maybe we can find this thing

If he has any trouble with this tracer thing then I'm goin over their heads and if need be I'll drive to fuckin Greensboro, it's only 2 hours away.
See, fuck that... they need to investigate that shit themselves... they fucked up, why are they making you do all the work. This is the shit i'm talking about in my last post.

They lost your shit, now they're making you do all of the dirty work to find YOUR hood that THEY lost.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's how I feel about it, but whatever...I'm so pissed off right now...I was like "how do you lose a fuckin hood" and she was like "well it might not even be lost" and I was like "WELL THEN WHERE IS IT?!"

If they do find the hood, I'm gettin my shippin $$ back...fuck UPS

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
oh shit....another fuckin UPS horror story

good luck man

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Sorry to hear this dude. I just tracked the bezel and UPS said you should have it. That is if they did not deliver it to the wrong address. I know it is not a hood but it is something positive.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol yeah maybe he used a camo box

I just got a call from the Greensboro hub and she said that it never had a physical scan there and that the last physical scan was in Mississippi. I've spent the last 2 hours yelling at like, 8 different UPS people lol.

I guess the only option I have right now is for k20 to start that tracer cuz I gotta go to class. As soon as I get out though, I'm gonna start yellin again lol

I've never had a problem with UPS. The piece that I ordered from Matt (Alpha5) came on Friday with no problems. Ironic that a small box gets here but UPS loses a fuckin hood huh?

Anyway, thanks for your support lol. I'm gonna fight this till it's resolved

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol I'm usually pretty calm but when I get pissed it's bad...and right now it's bad lol

I've been yellin and climbing higher on the food chain all morning...no one will tell me anything but "you need to contact the shipper and have them start a tracer"

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
fuck them...make them pay for the hood too

1 - 20 of 44 Posts