Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

Flush Mount Spoiler

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  rednwhite04 
#1 ·
Recently I took my OEM Ex spoiler off because the clear was pealing and had some solvent pop in it...I was a little curious to see how it looke without the wing as well so I was like "Fuck it! It's coming off!!!"...LOL

Anyways, Here's my question...I know there's places out there where I can buy the actual flush mount spoiler for my car but will the 07 Si Sedan work?

In a way it looks as if it won't but I believe I saw a fellow 7thgen'er on here that looked like he had a similar wing...I'm planning on buying a VIS or Seibon OEM carbon fiber trunk or they have one that has a flush mount wing molded in...That will be my trunk for the summer season then I'll use my OEM one for the winter season.

Here's some pictures of what I'm talking about-
*Regular Flush Mount Carbon Fiber Spoiler (I'm not getting the carbon fiber...It's just a picture I found)

Here's a picture of the '07 Si Sedan spoiler.

I found the fellow 7thgen'er that has the spoiler I like.
boricua_civic

See less See more
#4 ·
ok well what i would do is measure the width of the trunk, and then get some measurements on where the bracket holes on the Si spoiler are and see if it will work. Cuz honestly i dont think anybody has even thought of that on here until now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.