Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 · (Edited)
where did u buy that tool?? because im gonna need to do my fenders soon.
you could always take a trip up on a long weekend, if possible. If i get to know you as trustworthy, and i can talk my wife into it offering you a place to spend the night.

A few reasons....

1. so I can roll my own fenders, which around fayetteville, nc, i trust myself more than I trust any of these shops...

2. so I can roll my wifes fenders, and 2 brothers and my fathers. right there for the usage it paid for itself...

3. so if it turned out right, i would be able to provide other LOCAL car enthusiasts the opportunity to either rent it from me(for a low rate) and do it themselves or roll it for them myself if they trust me which i wouldn't do anything wrong on purpose...:nono: and actually provide a service for our community.:coffee:

plus i think that saving my tires for $250 or so rather than paying for a brand new set of rear tires which most of the time we buy all four of them was a better way to go. just my logic.

You paid a good price for your roller. I bought mine brand new from Eastwood for $360shipped back in 2008. How much do you charge locals to roll their rear fenders?
I know the car is dirty and I need to fix my skirts (and get a new rear lip) but I got 12 days of leave starting on the 17th and will start fixing and adding little things here and there. I could hook anyone (in NC) and roll your fenders for $50... just gotta come to my house or during a meet if there's power for the heat gun and clear sky's I can do it there... Let me know.
^^^^^^

Discussion starter · #36 ·
if anyone in south jersey, philly area needs their fenders rolled I charge 10 a fender. PM me.
Thanks for the bump but this is in the south regional section. You're better off putting it the mid atlantic section.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.