Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched all over and there is no sign of ep3 cluster pinouts, anyone please help me...

·
Registered
699 Posts
just been looking mate, theres nothing..... thers loads of people who have asked and had no answers. think your gonna have to work it out for yourself

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks....wish me luck

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i know...its a bit smaller than our regular ones....if i dont do the swap i can sell it...i bought it for cheap...:x:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the cluster is at home and im at school i wont be able to get a chance to look at it until this weekend or the next...but i called my brother to see wat color is on which plug, it has 19 wires on the ep3(the plug was a type-r so it might be less) and ours is 25 wires total. on the green plug almost all colors are the same except for a few, but im not gonna garentee that the plug has the same amount as the stock US ep3. gotta do more research, if not then i might as well take it to the shop to wired it up if i can get a fitment on it...

there is no info out there on it...i guess im the first one whos giving a shot on it...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea tats true...i have posted on most of the ephatch forums and ep3.net's noone on there is helping :werd:...it really suck ass....dont seem like anyone knows....

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
PM me and I'll post up the wiring schematics going in to the cluster in this thread. It's not the pinout, but you'll be able to match the color/function for each wire and just have some work to do with a soldering iron.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks clint...pm'd you

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
great tat diagram really help...thanks CLINT!!!! :bowrofl:

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
No probs man. Do me a favor and compare that to your clips on the cluster and post up a text version of the actual pinout.

·
Registered
699 Posts
^^^ Is there anything you dont have?

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
I have access to Mitchell's online. It's a way to get diagnostic information on almost every vehicle.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I have access to Mitchell's online. It's a way to get diagnostic information on almost every vehicle.
thats pretty sweet in that case could you point me in the correct direction of a pin out for our ecu mine been a D17A9?

i need one as the guys over here from hondata wont do me a unit till i provide them one... summit about past problems with PRA and PRB ECU's

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Hmm....I don't know that I will have access to that. Let me take a look.

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Nope. No gots access to the Euro versions, sorry.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts