Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres a few ill take some more tomorrow sorry these are all cell fone pics, i know its extremely low, after i get my Si's either tomorrow or monday ill adjust them to about a finger gap. Tell me what you think tho. By the way im new to the site.
From under the Car

Before the Drop

After The Drop

Under the Front

Comparison of stock and Ksports

Getten my SI's tomorrow so ill take more pics. enjoy

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Tuckin steelies ain't no thang but a chicken wang. More pics of whole care when get si's. Nice coils. Actually aren't that bad, friend has em on his sentra se-r spec v. Little stiff but nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well with the ksports theres this thing you drop into the top and you can adjust if you want your ride to be hard or soft by turning it clock or counterclock wise. but yea fuck the steelies...... Si's FTW!

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
nice drop, good choice too, ksports seem pretty nice, need pics with the si's tho, congrats on the drop

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
well with the ksports theres this thing you drop into the top and you can adjust if you want your ride to be hard or soft by turning it clock or counterclock wise. but yea fuck the steelies...... Si's FTW!
Oh he has those, but still stiff as shit xD.

·
FCUK FAKE SPLITS!!!
3,060 Posts
i bet the front dont tuck like the rear....

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Fix the height like you said you would, looks like shit now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok sorry taken so long for updates, ill be getten the si's tomorrow. so ill wash my car and take finished pics.
yes i realize its diff in the front and the back after i put the si's on tomorrow ill adjust the height while the tires are off. also i kno my car is dirty getten washed when its all over. ps. i hate my mirrors stock ssm's are comen soon!

it hurts me to see it so dirty

From the ground

Front End

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
So you paid 793 shipped??? Does that include your membership fee to yoparts.com? And is that as low as they go in the front?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts