·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got home and put the suspension on

tokico blues
neuspeed sports
spc camber kits

need to take it and get it aligned on monday. The install took like 4 and a half hours with a lunch break. :grin:

got the pics to work :grin:

Also does anyone know if the springs kinda clicking when going over bumps is normal? I havent driven the car very far just like a half mile but when i hit bumps the springs made a clicking sound. Is that just the springs settling?

·
Registered
890 Posts
nice drop looks real good. idk my springs made noises too but now they are pretty quiet. just give it some time, you should let it settle a couple weeks and then get alignment. it will prolly settle a bit. the noise went away for me after a few months.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Boost_Junkie said:
not low enough, but vast improvement over stock...
they lower 1.75" all around.

last time i checked you were about .25" lower than me.., so shh!

Your setup is fine and looks good!

·
Registered
890 Posts
hey how come some civics have huge wheel gaps? is it blown shocks or something, cause you can put your fist and then some between the wheel. i should try and get a pic cause i dont remember my stock height being that crazy.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
em2steve said:
Is it coming from the passenger front shocks/springs?
it sounds like just the fronts, but i cant really tell. Like i said i havent taken the car very far. I am getting it aligned first thing on monday, so i might see what they say. Its not like a really loud noise just when i hit a bump it makes a click. When i turn there is no noise.

·
''the man the legend''
547 Posts
looks good I wouldnt worry about the sound I just put my springs on about a month ago and had the same problem so after taking the front apart three more time I know it is just the springs trying to get back in place have fun and it looks good

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice wheels are they 5zigen? Nice drop as well, will look better once it settles. You're from va ? which part? I used to live in chantilly, near fairoaks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts