Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Brown Chica Brown Cow!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt have any client meetings or anything today so I decided to bring my lunch and just hang out in the office all day.

I went in the lunch room and the mustard had been left out of the fridge overnight.

I know generally when you open something and then put in the the fridge your supposed to keep it cold.

It tasted fine..

On a side not I just swalloed my gum...

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I do it all the time... no big deal 2 me lol

I have that white trash immune system

·
I love whale penis
5,006 Posts
Ummm I think it goes bad if you dont keep it cool for like more than a day...other than that your good to go! its just like ketchup

·
Brown Chica Brown Cow!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does katchup go bad? isnt like a main ingredient in that viniger? That should keep it good.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Yeah i think it'd be fine... the only thing i wouldn't eat if you had left out would be mayonaise.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
I didnt have any client meetings or anything today so I decided to bring my lunch and just hang out in the office all day.

I went in the lunch room and the mustard had been left out of the fridge overnight.

I know generally when you open something and then put in the the fridge your supposed to keep it cold.

It tasted fine..

On a side not I just swalloed my gum...
Mustard will eventually go bad, but if you just left it out for awhile, no it will not. People leave mustard unrefrigirated all of the time.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
If you can catch it, you can eat it. Good rule to live by.

Oh, and it's good to see you're bring back 7thgencivic.com's intelligent OT section. We need some epicness.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I just realized resteraunts(sp) leave that shit out all the time...

but no your prolly a dead man...sorry

I lost 3 friends last year to the mustard virus

·
Brown Chica Brown Cow!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well even if the Mustard does kill me I'll die knowing that it was a damn good turkey sandwitch.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
hell yea big mac sauce, i love bad mayo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts