Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ive heard the 04-05 trannys take a little more of a beaten. Im on day 4 of my turbo finally finished after 7 months of hell. And now im slipping into 3rd which is the biggest problem on these things i know its going anyday now so why not just do some wide open pulls , so manual swap is out for this year im just looking to spend like 700 on a low miled auto tranny and install it at my shop. But i want to know if the 05 tranny will deffinately fit before spending the cash. And yes im an idiot for boosting an auto i can admit it so save it lol, i would really appreciate the help i have searched forms for days now and i have heard this a few tims but no direct answer or second opinion :pisschair:

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
Yes the 05 trans will fit. Im putting a 04 in my 02. Go ahead and get it. Y not go and do the manual swap as well.:dunno: It's running me bout that to do the swap.

Edit: If u get another auto trans, the same thing will happen again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No time or day for the swap right now im gonna get everything together for a swap for next year for now im gonna see how many days i can get off of an 05 tranny ( : i feel so stupid lmao atleast this is a little bump in the road it took me 7 motnhs to get this turbo in and actually "running" im progressing slowwwllyyy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts