Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts

And a comparison between the two

Need help guys. Mine look like the first picture, but did not come with the metal insert where the 3 bolts go like in the second pic.. Does it matter if I do not have that piece?

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
its wrapped up in the bag, I can see it in the first photo.................

yeah...i don't get it...? its like...right...there.... :dunno:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't have skunk2 ones. I have blackworks. Mine did not come with that piece. I put them in today, but didn't know if I needed that metal piece or not.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
they have them on amazon. they could probably ship to you if clubrsx wouldnt.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
off their website:
Does Club RSX ship to Canada and other international countries?
Club RSX will ship to most countries in the world. To get a shipping quote, all that you need to do is add the items that you would like to purchase to your basket and follow the check out steps. You will to a shipping and payment screen that will give you both your shipping costs and payment options. Club RSX uses Global EMS (US Mail) and/or UPS to ship internationally. Some items that we sell are too large to be shipped using Global EMS so UPS would be your only option.

For payment options, Club RSX does accept PayPal (to confirmed addresses in Canada and the UK only, no other country), wire transfers, and certified money orders & cashiers checks. To place an international order, all you need to do is add the items to your shopping basket and follow the check out steps, pick your shipping and payment options and check out. Club RSX will walk you through all the PayPal steps or email you the wire transfer or mail-in-order forms as soon as your order is completed. We have done our best to make buying from Club RSX as easy as possible!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I appreciate reviewing it before I rebuild my rear suspension: bushings, control arms, sway bar/ endlinks, bolts, and soft brake lines.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts