Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
How much will the alignment be messed up if you get the rear camber kit to the exact length of the stock ones and turn each one a few times and make sure that those are even?

·
Registered
691 Posts
two questions I really didn't see answered in the diy. Someone mentioned 43 ft lbs in the bottom of this thread. Is that for all the nuts or just for the one the bolt runs through. Also in another diy online it mentions using wd40 should you do this or no? Also does the stock nut just not work with this one or you what I didn't really get what you were meaning in the post. Sorry to sound stupid. Just asking.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Note good diy, but it fails to mention the fact that you need to jack up the rear hub in order to get the camber kit on unless you got one hell of a strong buddy there to hold it for you.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
hey i got a question, right after i got my car back from the shop from a car accident, it was aligned perfectly and all, right after i replaced the struts with tokicos and eibach springs, but i havnt goten it aligned just yet and i can start to notice uneven tire wear in the front more than in the back, does this need a front camber kit? or just a regular alignment, any info would help please!
wanna do this asap before my tires go out

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
yea i just got springs and struts, not much uneven wear in the rear but the frot is wearin out way quicker, ima hit up a shop and get an alignment today, thanks bloody

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like a nice and easy job, mine are about to be gone - they are 10 years old now. Glad to find this DIY, I guess I'll do this this spring, I'm not going for adjustable, just OEM replacement.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts