Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i need to get the nut and bolt too. did you guys get the nut that has wide threads or fine threads? does it matter? so 12x1.5 is the size of the one in the picture? my spc one didnt come with one so it sucked =[
yeah it should be hex M12X1.5, ask for them at autozone or look in their nuts and bolt section. you don't need to buy a new bolt, just the nut.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
k. will do. last time i went to home depot, they didnt have the fine threads for the bolts so i was stumped. hopefully autozone or kragens have it

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
actually i think it was a M12X 1.25, buy both sets just in case..
so your'e saying just buy a new bolt and nut that is sized M12x1.25 and i should be good to go?

·
Registered
725 Posts
i have a question. if you adjust the camber kit to the same length as ur oem camber. what is that going to change? wouldnt it still have the same camber.. iono if i make sense

·
Registered
971 Posts
you only adjust it to the factory length so that you can go to alignment shop and they will set the camber so that your tires will wear away properly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
it is easy. i did mine in like 20 min. damn car is too low for the jack and trhe stands are too high for that jack. getting the car up took like 15 min. haha

·
Registered
725 Posts
i bought used camber kit from a member and he said they're "ingalls." How can i tell its legit? and he didnt give me any nuts or bolts. Can i use my stock nuts and bolts for the rear?

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
use stock bolts, and it will have an Italicized I on the shaft

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It is the letter is I. it looks like this (I) and it should be on the out part of the camber kit that connects to the wheel.

·
Registered
725 Posts
i have front camber bolt too..do i just put them on and just let the shop adjust it? or should i even put them on, the front looks normal to me.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts