Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah i don't have a breaker bar lol... Just used a 1/2" socket wrench and the bar for my jack lol.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
I can bring one to you at IA Ryan. Oh and not to get of subject, but my BB messenger told me you sent me some messages, but its not working so I can't read them.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hahaha nice i do the same shit. :tup:
lmao, it works wonders... but i my 1/2" wrench is fucked up, so i definitely need to buy a breaker bar.

I can bring one to you at IA Ryan. Oh and not to get of subject, but my BB messenger told me you sent me some messages, but its not working so I can't read them.
Yeah i was asking you some questions, i'll PM you... But thanks for the offer of the Breaker bar, they're a few bucks so if i really need one i can just pick one up.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Did you keep the middle adjustable piece even with the same amount of threading on either side or did you tighten one side down and just adjust the wheel side one out?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Okay thanks.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah i made my thread pitch the same... but i must've got screwed on my Kit, my shit didn't come with any instructions or anything... didn't come with the nuts, nothing.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yea, you must have gotten screwed. Did you get it new from a reputable seller?

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
No, i went with eBay... i think it was a private seller, so they must've been a douche and didn't give me everything the kit came with.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Damn, and i guess you wouldnt have really known if everything was there until the install. i got my from Ebay too but it may have been a performance shop seller. I dont know for sure.

·
Registered
326 Posts
dont worry about it man, mine didnt come with any either

·
Registered
198 Posts
"You can go ahead and toy with it until you get your wheels aligned to your liking."

how do u check until u get ur wheels alinged to ur liking do u ahve to put lugs back on then lower car see how much tire is touching so tread wear even. Then if to the left side of tire is on ground more lift car back up thread camber back in then do it all over again i really would like some clarification on the quote i have highlighted.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Well, you should keep as close to stock as possible or make it push out a little bit, this is if are going to get it professionally aligned after. Or you have to to keep playing with it until you get the right amount of camber if your doing it yourself, which would be a pain in the ass to do.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Well, you should keep close to stock or make it push out a little bit, this is if are going to get it professionally aligned after. Or you have to to keep playing with it until you get the right amount of camber if your doing it yourself, which would be a pain in the ass to do.
Yup, i only adjusted it twice for the time being... car rides fine. I haven't taken it in for an alignment yet cause i need to roll my fenders.

But once you take it in for an alignment they'll adjust it professionally.

·
Registered
198 Posts
thats ballin thanks guys i was just worried as guys that have lowered before are like make sure u get CAMBER KIT or ull have half treads.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
i need to get the nut and bolt too. did you guys get the nut that has wide threads or fine threads? does it matter? so 12x1.5 is the size of the one in the picture? my spc one didnt come with one so it sucked =[

21 - 40 of 73 Posts