Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Oh yeah? Sorry, I was just going by what two certified nurses told me.
oh yea!
if the person is breathing on their own they dont need something hooked up to the tube. they are powering their lungs its just so they could breath past the face wound...
and when your dead your dead. you wouldnt move like that.

and IM just going by my fiance.... the funeral director.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
hopefully by tomorrow i'll grow the balls to actually watch the video past 5 seconds by directly looking at it instead of using my peripheral vision :werd:

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
hahah Petes wife sees dead people!!!!!! Loooooooove you lindsey

·
Registered
141 Posts
i heard that its actually two different clips. One of the guy diving, who dies instantly, and doesn't actually split his face. and the other, in the hospital, of a failed suicide attempt that did split his face open. either way, it would suck

·
Don't Cry
1,411 Posts
oh yea!
if the person is breathing on their own they dont need something hooked up to the tube. they are powering their lungs its just so they could breath past the face wound...
and when your dead your dead. you wouldnt move like that.

and IM just going by my fiance.... the funeral director.
How can you tell they're breathing on their own? I'm not arguing with you, just curious. And after you take a serious fall like that, you bet your ass you'll have some serious muscle spasms when you're dead.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
watch the end of the video. its real apparent that he is breathing (look at his chest) if not gasping. and the movements are linked up to a sucking sound (from the tube)

and yes spasms can occur but is more of a twitch than a full on movement. like something small. and then rigormortis is another possiblility BUT they start with the smallest muscles and work their way up to the larger muscles , he would have to be dead for a loooong time (or out of refridgeration) for way longer than any hospital would keep someone out. to us it looks like he is gasping for air.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have seen in person someone get stabbed to death, someone jump off a 5 story building head first in to concrete and die, and someone get cut down from hanging and die. I have seen the same things not end in death. I am nowhere near a medic. However I have heard the final spasm breaths a few times. The difference I would say is the postmortem breathes are long. Whereas the guys who survive(at least for a few hours) go in to shock and have semi-calm breathes.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I personaly don't feel bad at all about this, he just helped the gene pool out.

anyone doing a stunt like that is asking for trouble

I sir thank you

·
Registered
699 Posts
thats is actually one of the most horrible sites i've ever seen........ugh i'd wanna die fuck that

·
Registered
172 Posts
just saw it omg :puke:

·
Jedi Master
3,816 Posts
WOW that was shocking to say the least.

Chris that was fucking funny as hell!

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Well atleast he can get to his food faster now. I always wanted to eat a hamburger whole...

41 - 60 of 81 Posts