101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
how did the meet go?

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Lol @ Noble being the only one to show up?
Glad I didn't drive out there, thought about it too.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I would have been there but I worked 11-8 ever day but tue/wed

·
2,697 Posts
i didnt go because at around 5pm i was watching the weather and there was a line of thunderstorms coming through, i knew it would get rained out. i actually detailed my car and now it is in the garage. its been raining for like 3 hours now in lewisville.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i went out as far as 635 exiting george bush south, and the rain almost blew my car off the road, so i just went home. what a waste of gas.. lets re-plan it for this week or something. preferably during a weekday night, just as a mid-week pick-me-up.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
replan it for a tue/wed and I can go...ROCK ON

·
Registered
996 Posts
I was on my way out around 7 when i say nothing but black clouds from the west coming and i was heading west to Bedford i didn't bother going would of been a waste of gas and made it movie night with the girlfriend :D

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
I left Durant headed south, got to Sherman TX and the wife said lets just eat and go home, too stormy. So we ate Red Lobster and hit up the mall.

It is a 2.5 hr drive for me and just would not have been worth it. I am all in for a reschedule on a nice evening....

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Alright only 3 of us showed, which was weak. We need to get everyones numbers that way we don't have this conflict again. But I'm down for scheduling either Wednesday or we could meet up around 2 on Sunday and hang out then roll out to a 1/8 mile track that nineteen EM2 and I went to last week. You guys let me know.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Lol @ Noble being the only one to show up?
Glad I didn't drive out there, thought about it too.
Yeah thats not true.... Ben and i were the first ones there and it started getting nasty so we went around the block to chilis and ate, then noble called Ben and said he was there

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
lets try again soon

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
i am

·
Registered
234 Posts
uhh so when is everyone gonna be available? a weekday perhaps? i just really wanna do this thing and see some other 7th gens out there. hopefully more than 5 cars.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts