21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well looks like my car is gonna be done for the meet!!! Car gets tuned on monday. Im so excited

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
sweet man. can't wait to see it

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yeah buddy!!!! I just hope i get the results i want

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
you can definately come momo.

oh and my roommate is bringing his 350z and maybe my friend will come in his magnum. i'll see who else i can get to come

·
Registered
234 Posts
btw, if anyone wants to come to another meet THIS week, some guys from my church set up a monthly car meet in march and we're having another one on saturday. just like to see some em2's out there so i wont be by myself and get to meet each other a week earlier before the official em2 meet.

Richardson Vietnamese Baptist Church.
6 - 8pm.
1000 centennial blvd Richardson, tx.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
sorry but I don't go near churches :)

·
2,697 Posts
^^ id wouldnt mine going and checking it out but im going to new braunfels this thurs-sun for a guadalupe river trip. i will definately be at the original meet though. everyone still going?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
yes sir!!! And the car is done!!! Finally

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
tomorrow! I didn't get any dyno vids, I was working

·
2,697 Posts
Well i just signed up on dallasimports.net the other day and i was thinking about posting up this meet in there "meets and events" section but i wasnt too sure about the food thing and all that. if i do post it up there is a good chance that we will se a rediculous amount of cars out there because it is a local only forum, and i dont want to say come on out, we got an ass load of bbq sandwiches,etc....etc... what do you guys think? maybe we should just keep it a small meet??

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
post it and say supply your own food

21 - 40 of 119 Posts