5,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Cast:

AzunEX (Adrian)
Unevolved (Jake)
longbed (Nick)
BenCronin04 (???)
Fabe (Creepy Old Guy)

Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano for sustenance, then American Airlines Center Garage in downtown Dallas for pictures.

Here are some building shots I liked:

Go easy on me, I just like to pretend I have some idea of what I'm doing. Some of the earlier pictures were a little bit overexposed, I know, but I fixed it (kind of) for some of the later ones. These are the results of over 100 pictures total.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
pretty good pics man! looks good

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice pics, wish we had some camera-worthy spots here in Columbia...what size are those tires though? They look a bit meaty, but not TOO meaty, which is what I was wanting to get when my wheels come in march ;)

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Frist I don't know why Jake put a ? Mark next to me Jake.

nice pics, wish we had some camera-worthy spots here in Columbia...what size are those tires though? They look a bit meaty, but not TOO meaty, which is what I was wanting to get when my wheels come in march ;)
And who's car are you wondering what size the tires are?

G

·
nice pics guys.... your cars are lovely....

You guys gotta spice up the car set ups tho... make a little more exciting....

other than that nice 7th gens.

Very nice camera BTW

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think he's running 50-profile.

guess we need to have another meet so you can get some more time with the camera......
Yeah, I guess we do, don't we?

Frist I don't know why Jake put a ? Mark next to me Jake.
Your name's in your username... It was a bad attempt at humor. I was tired. Cut me some slack.

nice pics guys.... your cars are lovely....

You guys gotta spice up the car set ups tho... make a little more exciting....

other than that nice 7th gens.

Very nice camera BTW
I'd love some recommendations on how to position better. I was just kind of taking pictures from everywhere and thankfully a few of them came out.

Nice pics Jake! Wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time.
Yeah, there will be more.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Very nice pics! IMO, those volks would look better if they were 16s. What are the specs on those wheels, btw?

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
ben, is that ur car with the volks?
Yup!

eh, specificity would've helped right? haha, the one sporting the gray volks. soz.
225/55/15 I think. Not positive, I'll check on it tomorrow before I head to work.

Very nice pics! IMO, those volks would look better if they were 16s. What are the specs on those wheels, btw?
Yeah they are 15's, but the price I got them at brand new, I could throw a fit about the size. Not sure on the specs I'll look tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts