Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 765 Posts

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I deleted the 7thgendfw thread because it was started for a meet. Thought I'd put up a new one to just talk about whatever. We can discuss meets, things that happened, spotting other memebers so on and so forth. BTW got 1st again this weekend at autocross in my class. WOOT!!! . My first 1st place in SCCA. Also, what about the cowboys training bubble getting destroyed this weekend. Crazy shit Let the chatting begin.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I saw the bubble burst on the news thats crazy it looked hella reinforced

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I think I saw Bryan's brother this weekend. 04-05 SSM EM2 w/ a vented Carbon hood, HIDs, and a 7GH sticker on the rear quarters.

Oh, and I went into work today to change my oil and had a lift squatter... :rofl:

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Get that piece of shiznit off that lift and get your car up there. Doesn't the owner of that car know that it needs to wait until after the "real" cars are done before he can get up on the lift. Stupid NOOBS.

·
2,697 Posts
ya, i cant believe dallas lost like they did, they played really good in the first half and choked in the second. well, atleast they are not playing the lakers, that is going to be a beat down 4 game sweep :eek:hnoes:

and the cowboys bubble thing was crazy, i lived in the apartment complex directly across the street from that place for 3 years and it is crazy to see that thing leveled. also didnt know until this morning that one guy had his spine severed and is paralyzed now, another a punctured lung, and others with broke legs and arms. wow :eek3:

I.T. guy at work burned me a copy of the new fast and furious, watched it saturday lol:ricer:'s

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh and going to look at an AP1 today. Its an 01 with 60K on it. Silver with black interior. Asking price of 13,999, gonna try to get them to drop it to 12,000. If so, we'll be getting her soon. Also the only mods to the car will be exhaust, radio and possibly a small drop and wheels. BUT THATS IT!!! I swear.

·
2,697 Posts
Oh, and i got a kenwood double din installed friday night. i love it. if i could only figure out how to play dvds correctly i would be golden. i think its something im not doing right, but thats ok because i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance.

·
2,697 Posts
state farm ;)

ben i will let you know about the dvd function. im going to go out there on my lunch break and try and fuck with it.

1 - 20 of 765 Posts