Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Flag Day so come out and celebrate by autocrossing. This one will be held at Texas Motor Speedway. Its in the "bus lot" which I beleive is the infleid of the track but not sure. Should be a great day and its a huge event for the DFW area. Need to be there early as usually for tech and registratoin unless you reg. early at : http://www.autocross.com/tr/modules/news/ Here's the list of cars signed up so far. Looks to be good, including a brand new Corvette ZR1!!!! : https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/cal...electclubid=6&curmonthindex=12&curyearindex=3

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dammit Matt. You never run with me. You drove all the way to A&M and you won't come run with me?

·
Shake and Bake
489 Posts
ditto i just ran out at SA and im tapped out for the month trying to save up to build tha monsta d17. and i just got hired on perm with my job so im going from weekly paychecks to getting paid on the 10th and 25th so im having to skip a week this month so yea gonna suck

·
I DRIVE A GAY SCHOOL BUS!!!!
1,774 Posts
Dammit Matt. You never run with me. You drove all the way to A&M and you won't come run with me?
I didn't realize how much this would wear my tires. I'm wanting to get rid of the Civic and once I get my new car I'll definitely start running more.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't realize how much this would wear my tires. I'm wanting to get rid of the Civic and once I get my new car I'll definitely start running more.
Miata I'm guessing. But ok. You could come out and co-drive with me :dunno:

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
and once again i won't be there. actual moving day is the 14th

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK. Its cool the GF finally just agreed to co-drive with me. This will be interesting. Maybe I can get her hooked.

·
Shake and Bake
489 Posts
OK. Its cool the GF finally just agreed to co-drive with me. This will be interesting. Maybe I can get her hooked.
that would be freaking sweet. SASCA has girls man there were like 15 chicks out there at the SBC center. some driving and some just riding.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well she found out that its 40 a driver and is saying not. What she doesn't realize is that she doesn't really have a decission in this whole process, shes racing! V-Tec just kicked in yo!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait I have an A1 :(

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So none of yall showed, poop on you. I did see Matt at pizza hut during my lunch break. But ended up placing 1st out of 28 once again. Its time for me to step into a new class. :tdn:

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Good work, Ben. I hear the driver field down in San Antonio is even steeper than down here. If you want a challenge, you may have to drive for a while. You, me, and Matt need to all run at the same event one time to see how we all compare. I have a feeling it'd be a real good fight.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, I'd love that. I may be comging down end of this month for regionals. Or you could come up here when regionals is here. Bigger field, better compitition. The new tires by the way, unbelievable. I love them. Worlds better then the old falkens, at least for my setup.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts