Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for decals reppin DFW but I couldnt find any that were appealing. I saw majority of 8th gen decals reppin their place and I was wondering if theres any decals like this for us

Or do I have to get it custom made ><

·
2,697 Posts
I have a buddy that is a wiz when it comes to designing. he went to uta for several years and does wonders with auto cad and other drafting tools. i spoke with him not too long ago about whipping up some ideas. i was going to post up some ideas, let everybody vote and then i was just going to fork out the money and either give them away for free at meets or mail them to people.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can, could you show him my "idea" its not exactly bad ass but its something that was on my mind that I wanted people to see. Maybe he could do a much better job. That would be great :D

·
2,697 Posts
Absolutely, not a problem at all. i cant see your image because im at work right now and it is blocked but i will go over to his house friday night and see if he can mess around with it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe we should form a crew, because I know that 8th civic has a DFW crew, and they meet up every Sunday and just chill. BBQ's, eating out, clubbing, bars ect ect. I get invited to all of them but I havent had time to go because of work. But yeah Im down to start up if anyone wanna join? :]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
me 2 I would just start taking sundays off

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll talk to some of the 8th gens and see if they wanna do a combined meet if you guys dont mind hanging with them. Lol, I sometimes hate going with them cuz they speed off and its hard for me to catch up =/

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Maybe we should form a crew, because I know that 8th civic has a DFW crew, and they meet up every Sunday and just chill. BBQ's, eating out, clubbing, bars ect ect. I get invited to all of them but I havent had time to go because of work. But yeah Im down to start up if anyone wanna join? :]
id be down for that
me 2 I would just start taking sundays off
I like the idea... I would rep one.
:nono:

count me in ;)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts