Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has heard either of these two exhausts please help me out with letting me know what you think of them. I am looking for a stainless catback and im not quite sure how the DC sports catback sounds, but i have heard the Evo2 sounds good and has a deep tone to it. If anyone has any reccomendations to any catbacks that sound GOOD and not like a fartcan please let me know I would GREATLY appreciate it! thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome thanks man. where did you get yours at? im looking on ebay and cant find anything. they are like $620 retail anywhere else and thats a little to pricy for a catback it seems like lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
i never heard anything deep from the evo2, my cousin had it and it was annoying. thats just my opinion though, my cousin got tired of it aswell and sold it. Craigslist is the way to go, i see them for sale all the time for about 300, 350 new. i know nothing about the dc sports one.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My Evo 2 is wonderful, its big as hell but nothing compares the deep tone. its barley noticable on the highyway, i got mine off a dude on H-T for $250. just keep your eyes open for deals.

·
Registered
656 Posts
DC Sports TCS

I owned this exhaust way back in the day when it first was available for our cars. It was not loud and not too deep, but give it a little juice and it sounded nice. Out of all the catbacks I owned, this was my favorite. I'm still pissed I had to sell it :pisschair:

·
Registered
691 Posts
I loved my greddy tic exhaust it was totally worth the money for me. Why go evo 2?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts