Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
N20 would be the correct chemical formula for nitrous oxide, technically dinitrogen monoxide.

and N/A would be so expensive and such a big headache that it really isn't an option unless you have deep pockets and modest expectations. a fully built N/A d17 would definitely deserve respect though and i would love to see someone actually go through with it.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
ex2k3 said:
N20 would be the correct chemical formula for nitrous oxide, technically dinitrogen monoxide.

and N/A would be so expensive and such a big headache that it really isn't an option unless you have deep pockets and modest expectations. a fully built N/A d17 would definitely deserve respect though and i would love to see someone actually go through with it.
I am building a N/A baby. You right its a headache but it will be worth it at the end i know it and i have built everything so far like my intake manifold custom built by me and will be done wednesday. My goal is 200 and i will not fail becasue i got a lot of tricks up my sleeves that no one knows anout and will never know about

·
Registered
238 Posts
civicman1988 said:
I am building a N/A baby. You right its a headache but it will be worth it at the end i know it and i have built everything so far like my intake manifold custom built by me and will be done wednesday. My goal is 200 and i will not fail becasue i got a lot of tricks up my sleeves that no one knows anout and will never know about
yeah i remember you posting about it on 7thgen. glad things are coming together and can't wait to see your numbers

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
ex2k3 said:
civicman1988 said:
yeah i remember you posting about it on 7thgen. glad things are coming together and can't wait to see your numbers
thanks man i am hoping by the end of this year the motors in but running low on cash so i will not be buying anything as of now

·
premium subscriber
4,013 Posts
How's this 200 whp n/a build coming???

·
Registered
719 Posts
Im going n/a too!! Glad im not the only one. I know these are weak motors but I would like to show one day that N/A isnt that bad as long as you have the money and pride for this D17. Hopefully Ill be done by next summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts