Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This girl goes crazy, long vid but good watch, she even starts crying...adam can relate to this, we are here for u buddy "YOU HAVE THE POWER!, DONT HATE ON SCENE KIDS!":smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:

is labelism a real word btw?? This bitch is hot but shes retarted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTFVM2A27c

·
Registered
324 Posts
1st) I goddamn hate these little emo bastards. Ever seen the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back? Yeah, if I had the cash I would fly to every emo bastards house and just beat the hell out of them.

2nd) Whatever it is (in the vid), it's emo right? Well, then you really don't know if that's a girl.. That's the fad right, boys wearing their little sisters clothes....

[edit] it said let me bleed black. :smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:

I also love the fact that it said that beating an emo kid is like killing a gay person because they're gay. Even she knows emo kids are gay.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hahaha I remember a long time ago there was a super emo dude on 7thgencivic.com and some flaming went on because of it. Im at work so I cant get sound but I can only imagine what this chick is talking about haha

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^hahahahahahaha, omfg...that was RHCP0801 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ROFL ROFL ROFL OMFG :smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:

& I lost it when she said let me bleed black, wtf?! Adam, explain.

and I hate how she gets this whole attitude...like shes a G "pick a fight with me, because im something u aint, i will box the fuken shit out of you"

"ive had shit happen in my life, 3 of my fricken friends killed themselves"--Ive had 3 friends kill themselves, and a lot worse than that, you dont see me going around al boo hoo

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
5:30 is when she just lost it. an she had a butt chin lol lol @adam

·
Registered
324 Posts

:smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:
:smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:
:smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:
:smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl::smiley-rofl:

·
Registered
886 Posts
lmfao damn psycho... but id still hit it

·
I'm not not licking toads
599 Posts
"America may beat the shite out of emo kids, but not in Canada."... Another reason to hate Canada I guess... JK Canucks

She used the words Jesus and ain't in the same sentence :bowrofl:

LOL Aboot.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i couldnt stand listening to that for more than a minute...the sounds coming out of that thing are worse than the sound of an alarm clock in the morning

·
Registered
141 Posts
This vid reminds me of the "I have a dream" speech by MLK jr.
Except her dream is that one day emo kids and normal kids can shake hands. And she also wants to punch a hole in every emo kid haters head and cause concusions? i think?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts