Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want these in my 2003 Civic coupe.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could make them fit? Seller is asking $250. Could probably talk him down to $200.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot the pictures, my bad!

·
You VTEC...I-VTEC
1,594 Posts
I can make them fit! I have gotten pretty good at making custom seat brackets...put evo recaros in mine and my old rsx seats into a 95 integra

so just take a little vacation down to az and we can get it done!

what are those from

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from a 2.5RS.

Couldn't I just swap my current rails onto the seats?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could you post some pictures of what your custom work looks like Sniper? Maybe I can manage to pull something out of my ass up here.

·
You VTEC...I-VTEC
1,594 Posts
it all depends on how the rails are attached. i know the rsx rails are a bitch and a half to remove. most oem rail set ups arent bolted to the seat unless they are like recaros or something. from the factory they are normally welded or riveted. you may also have to fabricate something so you can retain the slider ability

·
You VTEC...I-VTEC
1,594 Posts
i can get some pics later...my car is at the shop again and my friend's car...well it isn't here

the hardest thing about making the brackets is making the seat straight and level.

A level that measures at least 3 different directions is a must...i dont recommend eye balling it

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is the bracket something like this?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
post whore.
Back at you.

Dammit. I love these seats and love Subaru's, I would be so happy if I could say I had a piece of Sub in my car.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Dude sniper what year evo seats did you put in? I sat in the EVO X MR and OMG!!! I couldnt even move from side to side sooooo comfy:tup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry, what? I'm really unfamiliar with all this seat stuff.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
he said
if you were to put the seat in your car, would it clear. i.e is it too big? will the bolsters rub/hit anything.
post whore.
:tup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya they'll fit physically.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts