Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
he gave me a bunch of excuses and he never sent my item or gave me back my money and i still havent gotten my headers on because of it, and it's been over like i wanna say 2 months and he couldnt send me a tracking number or my 10 bucks back, so i wouldnt buy from him.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
ok if we are going to do this, u need to include date and original thread where things were bought

·
Retired Mod
10,303 Posts
Well you should have been prepared to be out-smarted by him. His name is Clever_Es1 after all.

Sorry, I have nothing to contribute to your thread. $10 isn't much but I still wouldn't throw a tenner away if I found it in my pocket.

·
im a fuckin skank
1,148 Posts
Check your paypal, Em2ftw. Sorry i took long, but I was trying to see what happened to the o2 sensor extension i sent you, cuz i never got it back or anything. I didnt think you would get so pissed off for taking long on returnin 10 dollars, but anyways its been sent.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well its cool to get hated on for wanting my money back, well anyways, he sent me the 10 bucks back and thanks Clever_Es1 didnt mean to be a dick over $10. and yeah it was an 02 wire extension but i never got it.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
or maybe stay outta threads that dont involve u. this is about professionalism and keeping things up to speed. please stop ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts