Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a HID kit for my birthday. IM debating wither to get the purple/ silver/ or blue HID. which do you think would look good on my 2004 honda civic ex black? Lemme know.
-Daniel
PS something cool by the manufacture if a bulb goes out they replace it. How cool is that. And no there not ebay HID there a quality company!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
cool get the super white or purple. if i had to choose..itd be white. anyways...when u do get them............pics pics

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tougEMII said:
cool get the super white or purple. if i had to choose..itd be white. anyways...when u do get them............pics pics
Im getting them in same time turbo is going in. So prob next week. The turbo is going in on thursday and ityll be done on sunday

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
eh... IMO i think its pointless to get an HID kit unless you do a retro fit... To much glare.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i ordered the purple 12000k plug and play kit off of honda tech great price i havent installed them yet..i think the blue looks bad ass but i wanted to be different and get purp. lets see the pics when u get em

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SO is it gonna be purple or blue? I need to order today loL!

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Some guy in 240 had purple hid's and was behind me coming up...probably the most annoying headlights in the world...def should be illegal lol. Then...he revved at me while I was turning.

·
Registered
159 Posts
pick what you want, and not what other ppl think you should have......

·
Registered
36 Posts
If it's between Purple, Silver, and Blue, get Silver. Colored lights seem kinda cheap to me.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Makeo said:
we are here for opinions to help him choose..not to force him to get something

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tougEMII said:
Makeo said:
we are here for opinions to help him choose..not to force him to get something
RGR. So ya purple or blue. Dont go into tangents just say go with...(The color)

·
Registered
229 Posts
So whats the status on this? I wanna see it installed before I buy one. What do most of the factory HID cars use as far as K? 4000-5000k white?

·
Registered
890 Posts
every factory car uses 4100k-4300k when the bulbs are new, over time they will shift to higher colors. after the first few hundred of hours, like most cars on the road these days, the bulbs are closer to 5000k. as they age they continue to colorshift and the brightness goes down.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i just put on my HID kit i got the 12K kit and i have got to say i love it the color is in between blue and purple and light output is amazing lights up everyting a nice purple. ill put some pics up.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
most of my money has gone into this turbo kit. SO ive taken the HID money and putting it into the turbo stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts