7thGenHonda.com banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
No their corporate office is here in Salt Lake City. It's like 20 min from my house. Picked it up. Guys are way cool that work there. Will fit it this weekend. Hopefully all is good !!

·
Registered
886 Posts
in for updates man... like i said i need a bumper and ima buy the 04-05 rear one also :x::dance:... i got one 30 minutes away from me!!!

EDIT: they dont color match it like the mirrors do they?

·
Registered
886 Posts
There needs to be one in south carolina, closest one is in north carolina for me, and i need a new hood, grill and front bumper :[

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
So I fit the front bumper this weekend. I would give the overall fitment a 8/10 ! Everything lined up pretty good. Only place there was a gap was around the grill. Not sure if oem fits a little better because it has a continuous groove the grill slides into or what but here are some pics . .

Now I just gotta figure what lip kit to get so i can paint this shit !

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
nice man picking up a rear 04-05 bumper and a front bumper next week :dance:

·
I DRIVE A GAY SCHOOL BUS!!!!
1,774 Posts
That fitment looks damn good to me. I'm gonna have to get a new front bumper, hood, and fenders soon.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
used their shit before, it's usually pretty good, you get what you pay for anyway.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I wonder if they possibly might sell a driver side door panel. Doesnt show in the catalog but i have my fingers crossed. Going to hit them up next week. ps Let me know if anyone has a driver side door panel for sell lol (black)

·
I DRIVE A GAY SCHOOL BUS!!!!
1,774 Posts
Chris, I don't believe they sell interior pieces. Your best bet for that would be a junk yard.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yeah I don't think they have door panels. The fitment around the grill looks better in the pic then it really is but I might be able to fix it. It actually fits better around the headlights then the oem one did though ! Not as flimsey as the oem one either. I'm satisfied !

·
Registered
138 Posts
Picked up my new hood from certifit 2 days ago, installed it 20 minutes later, and it looks a lot better than the old one, fitment was dead on, nothing to complain about here. :tup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
daaamn, that sucks, they look like pretty good quality compared to the ones they sell in montreal for like 200$, and they never NEVER fit right.

·
Registered
877 Posts
i called them today about a hood. the price is $48.75. they dont deliver so i have to pick it up, and they dont sell trunk lids either.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts