7thGenHonda.com banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just called the one in Denver. They only ship to commercial auto businesses, but will allow private consumers to order and pickup at their warehouse. The rep I spoke to said the prices online are accurate, just add tax.

Imma finna gettin me a coupe grille [$22] and a new rear bumper for the wife's CR-V[$47] (damned snow piles!).

·
Registered
877 Posts
yeah, my trunks seen better days. so i figured with prices that cheap i would put her out of her misery but i couldnt find any on the site soo i guess ill give them a ring

·
Registered
240 Posts
so when I order this grille, the molding will be black and I have a satin silver sedan (I like the way that sounds!)

Should I have it professionally painted or is there any kind of DIY?

·
Registered
240 Posts
R u planning on painting it ssm or black. Some people have rattle canned a lip ssm and it's came out pretty darn close.
SSM was the plan. Thought about just leaving it black, but that might make the grille look too big.

I can get a new SSM painted molding from the dealer for $25, and Certifit has it for $10 black ("starch black" is what the rep told me, whatever that means). I've seen DIYs with auto-color sparys, but the cans cost $25+.

Wasn't sure if there was a cheaper alternative or if it would be easier to just order the molding from the dealer.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Wasn't able to make it in there today but I called and they said they "sell to anyone as long as they have money" Ha and to just go down and pick it up !!! :tup:

·
FCUK FAKE SPLITS!!!
3,060 Posts
wow thats hella cheap.....i may do an 04 conversion now....i wish they had the trunk lids fs :(

·
I DRIVE A GAY SCHOOL BUS!!!!
1,774 Posts
I just did some math for those interested:

01-03 front end: $389.05

04-05 front end: $361.55

This includes fenders, hood, headlights, grille, front bumper, radiator support, and the bumper reinforcement bar for both.

·
FCUK FAKE SPLITS!!!
3,060 Posts
I just did some math for those interested:

01-03 front end: $389.05

04-05 front end: $361.55

This includes fenders, hood, headlights, grille, front bumper, radiator support, and the bumper reinforcement bar for both.
shit, now i have no choice but to do a conversion lol....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Went and checked them out today and they seem to be pretty good quality.

$37.11 for the front bumper - 03

Going to pick it up now !!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
nytrate let me know how it fits... i need a front bumper also but wanted to make sure they fit right... got one about 45min away from my house so ima pick one up if it fits well

21 - 40 of 60 Posts