7thGenHonda.com banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone ordered from Certifit ? If so hows the quality of their parts ? They have a warehouse like 20 min from my house and I need to repaint my front and rear bumpers but was thinking of going with the 04-05 rear bumper. I also need to fix a dent in my hood. If a can get a new hood for $56, a new front bumper for $35 and $47 for the 04-05 rear I might as well do that !!! Just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before I go down there . . Prices are really cheap in their online catalog !

Thanks

·
You VTEC...I-VTEC
1,594 Posts
i bought a rear bumper from them. It fits good. no issues with it.
I wont know about the front bumper or the hood though...but beware they do have a nickname where I am from of sortafit

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'll try to get there this week and see what they have in stock. I wonder if I can just go in and buy parts ? If I pay $140 for hood, front bumper, and rear bumper and only 1 of them fit it'd still be a win !:tup:

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
Let me know how it turns out cause if it's straight, I might do a 04-05 front end conversion and only have to pay 300 to do it. :coffee:

·
Registered
886 Posts
damn thats cheep... will also subscribe for details

·
Registered
240 Posts
Holy Shit! There's one in Denver!

Their catalog says I can get the 04-05 coupe grille I've been looking for for around $30 (molding+grille) compared to $75 from the dealer.

I may be making a phone call Monday...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Their corporate office is here . . Where the hell have I been ? I've even driven by it and never realized what it was. This could have helped me out a few years ago ! Oh well, can't wait to see what they have . .

1 - 20 of 60 Posts