Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Injectors from Cenz on 6/1/2010, and never got any injectors. I paid $40 for Srt-4 injectors way back when and never got them. I don't really care right now, i'd just like my money back. I havn't seen him online since then. Also, Adam(Greenie) can confirm this cause i've bugged him once to bug Cenz about when he was going to ship them out.

Here's the PM from way back when.

Does the srt4 injectors come with clips and everything? Nothings missing from them? Because if not I think i'll pick them up.

no clips and 2 need 1 O Ring. but all in all thats 20 bucks in parts if that.

Ahh.. Hopefully I can get the spare stuff pretty easy. Alright, whats your paypal? I'll send the $40.

[email protected]

Sent!

hey i got the money. ill get it shipped out in a few days, my friend went away for 3 days and i got it in his attic.
And that was the last messaged received from him, after that, a week or so after I sent two messages asking what was up, and when he was going to send them. Never got an answer, so I just went ahead and got injectors from Baron, since I needed them in a pinch.

·
POPS
6,585 Posts
Oh, why the hell would you wait this long... And Nick, if you never got the injectors.. What injectors ARE you running?
Dude, your getting pwned by reading......it said in the first post when it was, June something, and it said he just got the injectors from Baron......:hsugh:

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
Dude, your getting pwned by reading......it said in the first post when it was, June something, and it said he just got the injectors from Baron......:hsugh:
LOL. Yeah your write.. I didn't read the bottom portion.. Oh well. We all have our day's. Honestly I wouldn't have wasted my time with this thread cause Vinny never gets on here any more.

·
I love whale penis
5,006 Posts
Vinny is a good dude and all but same thing happened with me when I bought a lip from him...I just did a paypal claim, no hard feelings...but your gotta luck now since its been like 6 months....try emailing him at his paypal addy?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I figured since the buyer dispute thing was somewhat new i'd try that. And honestly cause i've been too damn busy anymore.

I guess i'll go on with the paypal claim. Yeah I know he seems like a legit seller, but he hasnt been on in ages. :dunno:

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
I bought Injectors from Cenz on 6/1/2010, and never got any injectors. I paid $40 for Srt-4 injectors way back when and never got them. I don't really care right now, i'd just like my money back. I havn't seen him online since then. Also, Adam(Greenie) can confirm this cause i've bugged him once to bug Cenz about when he was going to ship them out.

Here's the PM from way back when.

And that was the last messaged received from him, after that, a week or so after I sent two messages asking what was up, and when he was going to send them. Never got an answer, so I just went ahead and got injectors from Baron, since I needed them in a pinch.

Vinny is a good dude and all but same thing happened with me when I bought a lip from him...I just did a paypal claim, no hard feelings...but your gotta luck now since its been like 6 months....try emailing him at his paypal addy?

:eek3: A good dude and he never sent you the lip or Vilex injectors? :suspect:

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
i have known him for a while, his 7thgen was stolen from his job about 30 mins from me. He got a vw, moved out and i really havent talked to him since....my final guess is your screwed because you waited way too long

1 - 13 of 13 Posts