Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some new speakers in my doors! Any recommandations?
I want something that fits without modification!
Doesnt have to be state of the art speakers, just something that plays better than stock ;)

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
i had infinity reference components in mine. fit with a spacer. pretty much, any speaker you want to go with, you need a spacer.

·
FAKLAD
3,962 Posts
memphis FTW. I love mine and they fill out the space nice. You can only get them from a vendor but they are a good product!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I heard a set of Infinity's in a 7th gen locally and they sounded pretty nice. I plan on getting a set just because of that

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
infinity's with a amp on them sound absolutely amazing. i had the the 6020cs and the Alpine MRP-F350 on mine

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm going with Infinity Kappas for doors and 6x9s with some amp(havn't decided yet).

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
i've had alpine and JL 4 channels and both performed excellent. i currently have the JL 300/4 on Alpine Type R components and MTX coaxials and it sounds awesome. tons of clean midbass

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got Poineers.... i like them :tup:
yeah, i was thinking i might get some pioneers, because the stock speakers are pioneers too, very crappy pioneers ;)

I also have some pioneer 9x6 in the rear powered by a amp. And a pioneer sub in the trunk

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
I have polk audio for the rear. just havent installed them yet. thinking about doing polk for the front too

·
Rated H for Honda
6,735 Posts
i think pioneer sux, unless you get there premier line.

always liked polk, infinity, high end alpine (type r). i dunno what i want for my accord, kappas sound nice, and so do type r. not sure also if i want components or keep it easy and just do coax up front. btw this is for accord, i have 6.5 up front and 6x9 in back.

i do believe the reference series by infinity comes in a shallow mount.

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
i have polk audio in the front and rear. 6x9's are 3 way rubbers, and the fronts are 3 way rubber as well. love them.

·
Ricer 4 Life!
1,302 Posts
I still like infinity. they come with a twet hooked up to the speaker so you dont have to get new 1s pluse they just sound so fucking good. i installed a lot ant the audio shop i was working at.:tup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts