Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone time to get all the car parts out of my garage so I can fit another project in there my wife can park her car in there with the rex. This forum is dead, but figured I'd post here anyways. Really looking to move this stuff in the next few weeks, make me an offer. This is all copy pasted from Facebook/Craigslist so hopefully nothing looks too weird.

$550 Garrett 50 trim 48 ar turbo ~1000 miles will throw in silicone coupler with valve through it
$250 dezod log manifold+tial wastegate with .5 spring+dumptube
$100 dezod intercooler with clamps,tubing, and hks blowoff valve - was made for a k20 build, i got a second set of pipes and cut it all to fit. did require some cutting of my front bumper. painted black at one point now all peeling off.
$200 dezod 4 bolt downpipe - will come with wideband o2 sensor installed. can also come with custom pipe that replaces cat, and will bolt up to any catback exhaust
Breather tube for valve cover - Free with other parts
$600 kpro v3 with cord
$1900 built engine (d17a2) with ~1000 miles on it+synchrotech transmission:
wiseco 75.5mm pistons, molnar connecting rods, new oem complete seal/gasket kit for block and head, new oem main bearings and rod bearings, new alternator+starter+belts+vtec solenoid, d16y8 intake manifold, rc750cc injecotrs, crower stage 2 turbo cam, crower springs and retainers, supertech intake and exhaust valves with new seals, arp headstuds, tapped oil pan, ngk 4644 spark plugs, ported throttle body, Action sprung 6 puck dual clutch, exedy 11lb flywheel. Only problem is a bolt dropped into the transmission as i was pulling it up out of the car, its not hurt anything as it hasn't been moved, just going to need to get it out before you install obviously. Well over $4000 in parts alone in this.
Hood latch - $10 or free with other parts
$70 Greddy turbo timer - Basically new never installed it myself
$30 each, glowshift boost and oil pressure gauges - never installed them myself but are in good shape, oil pressure gauge doesn't come with the sensor, new one can be purchased online.
$40 Stock Headlights - Only sold as a pair. They're pretty scratched up, but they work fine. painted the interior black, look nice. Includes all bulbs.
$150 Mishimoto radiator with fans- in great shape, absolute monster
$30 Stock computer
$80 for the set -Ingalls camber links
$65 hondata boost control solenoid with wires and hoses
$60 walbro 255lph fuel pump installed in our housing for easy plug and play
$60 service manual and electrical manual
$70 hondata 4 bar map sensor
$45 Sony Xplod head unit, will throw in universal antenna adapter.
Or take the entire setup for $3500! There is more than double that in parts here. Just want it out of my garage.

Also have a set of Skunk2 Pro C coilovers (separate). Brand new still in the box, never installed. $800.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is old but by chance is any of this still available?
Actually ran across this thread while looking for something else. Some of this is still available, what in particular are you looking for?

I know I have the engine/tranny, skunk2 coilovers, mishimoto radiator, headlights, all dezod pieces.

Kpro and fuel pump are definitely sold. The rest I would have to check for as they're all in a box together haha.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright broke buoys and grills, time to start sending me insultingly low offers. I'm moving again and won't be bring this with me, everything is going to the scrapyard on Sunday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts