Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I,m sorry that I opened a new thread. I just couldn't find anything helpful for my situation. I experience mild to severe bump steer depending on the size of potholes I run over. I have an 03 EM2 dropped on kSport coils anywhere from 2 to 2.5 inches. It has XXR 15 inch 0 offset 527's on with Toyo T1R tire size 195 45 R15. It has gotten fairly annoying specially when the car bump steers and almost throws me into another lane.

Just recently I found a good job that requires me to drive my personal car and I want to feel comfortable driving it all day and not be paranoid. My tie rods are at an angle and I think this might be part of the problem (suspension geometry), do they offer any tie rod end kits or bump steer kits with an elongated tie rod end to correct this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

What I've listed are the only modifications to this car, everything else is stock.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
they sell endlinks that allow you to flip them upside down on the coilover but they need to be constantly cleaned and lubricated because there exposed to the elements there's no rubber boot http://www.speedstar-racing.com/sto...d/404?osCsid=982cc29cb5b9d9970344466051ae2db5 . you can also step drill the coilover to allow you to flip the stock tie rod. you can also install extended ball joints theres a handful of companies that make them including buddyclub. or you could just lift the car up ??? you don't have any camber adjustment ???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts