Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

bleh SI sidemarkers leaking!!!11

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  SDhondarider 
#1 ·
this is really dumb, idk why but my pass side marker is leaking, the brand new one same as the orange one was also leaking. i tried siliconing the old one but it didnt help, these new ones are doing it too there are huge drops of water all over inside the lens! and when i possed it off, i noticed that none of the seam was even sealed, like maybe two small areas actually got welded shut and the rest is open air. idk looks like terrible workmanship. the other side doesnt get wet tho so hmm very confusing. i guess every so often i gotta take it off and swab the water out if i want it to look good lol.

#5 ·
i really dont think so, i never fixed my headlights either even tho everything is the way it should be with vents and stuff. maybe its just the crazy humidity here, i bet in any normal place there would not be a problem. right now even i have fog all over my car, i have to keep cloths in the car so i can wipe off the headlights and be able to see again. i dont think my led brake light will be visible in detail until next summer due to all the frost that just forms in front of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.