Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am an nb in the world of luxury bags.....I live in a small town where I don’t see a lot of premier bags. A few LV (mammograms) here and there but not often. I am a professional with 3 kids. I have 2 Coach ( Lindsay and Legacy ) that I alternate since 2011) and I use an LC le Pliage neo for work Digital Asset Card( so 2 bags daily )

I wanted to get LV pochette accessories to have a luxury bag that was also discrete as I would probably put in le Pliage neo but they are impossible to find...

I could also make the big jump and get a Speedy b30 DE as the main purse...I am afraid it will be too flashy. I live in Canada so it is pretty expensive here about 1700$ + 15%tax... Epi would be nice but too expensive.

Any suggestions? What could be a statement yet discrete bag that would fit my lifestyle? Is it me ...maybe DE is not loud... actually I have never seen it in my town

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi

I am an nb in the world of luxury bags.....I live in a small town where I don’t see a lot of premier bags. A few LV (mammograms) here and there but not often. I am a professional with 3 kids. I have 2 Coach ( Lindsay and Legacy ) that I alternate since 2011) and I use an LC le Pliage neo for work Digital Asset Card( so 2 bags daily )

I wanted to get LV pochette accessories to have a luxury bag that was also discrete as I would probably put in le Pliage neo but they are impossible to find...

I could also make the big jump and get a Speedy b30 DE as the main purse...I am afraid it will be too flashy. I live in Canada so it is pretty expensive here about 1700$ + 15%tax... Epi would be nice but too expensive.

Any suggestions? What could be a statement yet discrete bag that would fit my lifestyle? Is it me ...maybe DE is not loud... actually I have never seen it in my town
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts