Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

9 Words Women Use

Tags
women words
3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  DtoKes1 
#1 ·
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

See less See more
#12 ·
b.c all woman and yes all woman are fawking crazy.
careful man, hate to brake it to ya, but you're wrong....the crazy ones are the women who wasted their time w/ assholes, the good ones are the women who were happy w/ the nice guys. so not all are crazy. look at suzy, she's not, right?

#14 ·
careful man, hate to brake it to ya, but you're wrong....the crazy ones are the women who wasted their time w/ assholes, the good ones are the women who were happy w/ the nice guys. so not all are crazy. look at suzy, she's not, right?
thats wat u think, suzy went bezerk on me over aim just cus I said I didnt like the lug nuts on her car!!! shes a real PSYCHO! :stephanietanner:

& yeah u got the acronym right!!

#18 ·
:myhijacked2:(chris)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.