Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JUNE 4 and 5 2011

The east coast honda meet is goin to be happening in Virginia its a day event which is goin to be in Richmond va at G-force carts at 12pm for day one. Day is in fredricksburg va which is 45mins away and its at AIK at 12 as well.

The address for richmond is 4245 carolina ave
the address for fredsricksburg is 1400 central park blvd

Make sure you RESERVED PARKING for the event it is 10 dollars and here is the contact info for that
FOR RESERVED PARKING CONTACT [email protected] THE MAIN LOT WILL BE FOR HONDA/ACURA ONLY!

Here is the link for any questions for the event
www.eastcoasthondameet.com
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/East-Coast-H0NDA-Meet/190742973957

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Hmm. Might be able to do that one. Ride up, crash at Paul's and head over to the meet since he lives in Richmond.

·
Registered
339 Posts
went there last year was off the hook. im there this year and its my birthday weekend:dance:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was there last year and never seen any 7thgens out there just a few

·
marshmallower
580 Posts
im gonna crash this party and wreck some shit up :pisschair:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm there for sure.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my boy that lives out there wit his turbo s2k is comming out to it
JDM nice accord

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just reserved my parking. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
4,177 Posts
I was there last year with my 7thgen so was bryan , black rascal, harlowe, anne, rob and I think somebody else. every one met at my old place we took picts and then rolled out. so there were 7thgens there. it's kind of bollocks that you have to reserve parking this year but there are a lot of cars.

Adrenaline autoworks usually throws down at there shop afterwards usually with something like a dyno day.

·
Registered
321 Posts
yeah paying sucks but it's only ten bucks. Anyone going this year?

·
I Quit, So What?
5,818 Posts
I bought a ticket but if I get this new job, I'll only be able to attend the one on Sunday.. So we will see. I'm not missing IA this year so I'm not taking off a Saturday for this.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts