|10-14-2012, 06:52 PM||#1|
Tsoi's 127 Horsepower EM2 #NotABuild
Last Edited: April 3rd, 2013
Here's a little info about my car, just jotting stuff down for my own memory
2005 Honda Civic EX Special Edition Coupe
- Purchased/Received mid September 2012
Upgrades (chronological order by type):
- Brakes & Suspension
- Function & Form Type 1 Coilovers (March 18th, 2013)
- RSX Base 5 lug conversion (March 18th, 2013)
- OEM RSX lugs (March 18th, 2013)
- Ichiba 20mm (front) and H&R 25mm (rear) spacers (March 18th, 2013)
- Championship White DC5R rims (17x7 +60)(March 18th, 2013)
- Continental Extremecontact DWS 215/45ZR17 (March 18th, 2013)
- Optima Yellow Top Battery (February 15th, 2013)
- OEM, black, all-season, front and rear floor mats (early October 2012)
- 6 inch, 100 watt amplified Bazooka Tube Subwoofer (October 12th, 2012)
- LED interior, trunk, and license plate lighting (October 21st, 2012)
- Custom fog light switch (March 19th, 2013)
- WeatherTech visors (October 18th, 2012)
- OEM replacement fog lights (October 20th, 2012)
- DC5 side-markers (October 23rd, 2012)
- VVME Ultra Slim 55w HID; 6000k for headlights, 3000k for fogs (October 23rd, 2012)
- Cree LED reverse lights (October 23rd, 2012)
- License plate relcoate (November 6th, 2012)
- OEM exhaust tip (November 6th, 2012)
- EP3 JDM front and rear emblems (February 21st, 2013)
To Do List (no specific order):
- Lip kit
- Fender rolling
- RWD conversion
Excuse some of the poor photo quality; some are ripped off of my Facebook and re-uploaded because sometimes I'm too lazy to post the original photos.
When I first got my car
Ordered a Bazooka tube lol
DC5 side-markers because hella JDM
Prep mount, exhausting my skills
Installed that shit (October 12th, 2012)
Cheap fog lights
Visors came in
Put in the fogs (October 20th, 2012)
Visors after cleaning tape off (installed October 18th, 2012)
Got some collegiate plates, installed side markers (October 26th 2012)
Home-made mounts, relocated license plate (November 6th, 2012)
OEM exhaust tip, +50hp (November 6th, 2012)
Coilovers came in
5 lug conversion came in
20 OEM RSX lugs
Ichiba 20mm and H&R 25mm spacers
Championship White DC5R rims
Continental ExtremeContact DWS
Big ass rear badge (February 21st, 2013)
New fog light switch (March 19th, 2013)
5 Lug conversion, coilovers, rims on (March 19th, 2013)
Last edited by Tsoi; 05-04-2013 at 08:27 PM.
|10-14-2012, 09:40 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Bay, CA
Total Points: 149,817.90
lol @ the bazooka tube. Didn't even know they made those anymore.
The exterior is in great condition. Nice color choice..
|10-14-2012, 09:43 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Total Points: 4,329,271,613.97
How do you like the Bazooka tube? I know a lot of people will probably say to go and do your own enclosure, or go with another company, etc, but I do like the form factor / compact size and built in amp of the Bazooka.
FYI there's a build section for members at the top of this forum. Keep us posted!
edit- See? Told you! Lol.
|10-14-2012, 10:17 PM||#4|
Last edited by Tsoi; 11-08-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Being obnoxious to Greenie
|10-14-2012, 10:58 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Total Points: 109,204,605,048.58
Sick bazooka tube bro...
My ride>>> http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20069
|10-14-2012, 11:23 PM||#6|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maple, ON
Total Points: 52,041,742,972.74
Paint looks amazing. Mine looks like crap, well at least the front of my car does. Good start so far.
Bored? Click on the link below for a little fun.
|10-15-2012, 12:12 PM||#9|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Total Points: 346,791,516,006,708.44
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED AS PER ME, AND I MOVED IT, SO NO MORE BITCHING ABOUT MOVING IT. NEXT TIME YOU WANT SOMETHING MOVED, SIMPLY PM ONE OF THE STAFF INSTEAD OF POSTING IT IN A "BUILD" THREAD THAT WE PROBABLY WONT READ!!!!
|10-15-2012, 12:39 PM||#10|