iTrader is back - 7th Gen Honda Forum - The #1 Community for 2001-2005 Honda Civic Enthusiasts
7th Gen Honda Forum - The #1 Community for 2001-2005 Honda Civic Enthusiasts

7thGenHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
RHCP0801

Administrator

RHCP0801 has disabled reputation

Total Points: 35,676,861,652.11
You fukker, approved... IA 08' crew! - Mralbino thanks for the lesson!! yea, its personal! - real adam - greeen01civic4d 
New York Mets
Default iTrader is back

Ok everyone, iTrader is back on the forum. This is only for the purpose of leaving feedback of parts/items bought and sold on this site and this site only. A link to the thread you purchased or sold the parts from should be posted in the feedback section for all to see. Send me or any moderator a Private Message if you have any questions/concerns.

Here is how to access it and leave feedback

Click on the members username and you will see this

after that click on view complete feedbacks and you will see this

click on submit feedback and the feedback screen will appear for you to fill out correctly

RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Greeenie

The Almighty

Greeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond repute

Total Points: 1,207,478,162,367,345.25
Nothing says good job like the gift of fish! - speedfoos IA 08' Crew w00t! - Mralbino I. Like. You. - Mralbino thanks fukker - rj - DEIJ I got you some Fireside Nut Brown for ya - Mralbino 
Have some puffs with aloe, Hope you get to feeling better! - Alpha5'sotherwoman i owe ya a beer when we meet up at IA for the help on the vic. - Dhezee thanks for listening to my rant and talkin to him!  appreciate it man!!   bryce - bryce023 Thought you might need some of this old man ;). - Vilex b-day - taylorsherk 
Awesome birthday gift to amyhates! - aliefjoker 
New York Yankees Dallas Cowboys

holy buttfucking hell it works?

Pete i like the meat curtains
my build thread
i <3 pete
uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı
Greeenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
RHCP0801

Administrator

RHCP0801 has disabled reputation

Total Points: 35,676,861,652.11
You fukker, approved... IA 08' crew! - Mralbino thanks for the lesson!! yea, its personal! - real adam - greeen01civic4d 
New York Mets

yea, i straightened it all out with Dwayn today and its good to go
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Greeenie

The Almighty

Greeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond reputeGreeenie has a reputation beyond repute

Total Points: 1,207,478,162,367,345.25
Nothing says good job like the gift of fish! - speedfoos IA 08' Crew w00t! - Mralbino I. Like. You. - Mralbino thanks fukker - rj - DEIJ I got you some Fireside Nut Brown for ya - Mralbino 
Have some puffs with aloe, Hope you get to feeling better! - Alpha5'sotherwoman i owe ya a beer when we meet up at IA for the help on the vic. - Dhezee thanks for listening to my rant and talkin to him!  appreciate it man!!   bryce - bryce023 Thought you might need some of this old man ;). - Vilex b-day - taylorsherk 
Awesome birthday gift to amyhates! - aliefjoker 
New York Yankees Dallas Cowboys

nice, im sooooo proud of u

Pete i like the meat curtains
my build thread
i <3 pete
uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı
Greeenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement