Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

Engine Code P0113??????

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ricechain 
#1 ·
Hey guys my buddys 05 VP wont start up. Code we get is P0113 IAT Sensor. Has anybody had this issue that can maybe help with some ideas. Anything would be appreciated.

#2 ·
crank no start? is there fuel and spark? have you checked the battery voltage? or did u just went and scanned it for codes right when it doesnt start?

#3 ·
Ok sorry was busy at work when first post.... His car started and he left my house, drove to his parents house and then left and went to Walmart and then to his house and when he was backing up into his parking space the car shut off and it wouldn't start. He went inside for about an hour and then went back outside and car started fine. He shut it off and then next morning turned it on and then drove to work no problems. When he went to go to lunch the car wouldn't start and continued the same way all night without starting. CEL was on and we got the P0113 code. Car got towed to my house and I tried to start it today after I cleared the code and it started just fine. Car idles fine. I let it idle for about 20 mins and there is no CEL and it doesn't shut off. Problem is he is scared of driving it home and then having more issues with it.

#5 ·
have you checked the battery? could be that simple, battery on the fritz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.